So I've been gone for 2 weeks, just got back yesterday and we are all SICK.Again.Aj's has head flu junk, I have a horrible sinus infection and bladder infection, and Gavin has a witto cough that keeps waking him up...
Utah was fun, I hardly did anything productive and only visited 2 of my friends in 2 weeks.I didn't work out as much as I had hoped because this was my view from my moms tredmill:
So I had to get creative with my workout and I came up with this(this ones for you Kristen, your PT doesn't know what he's talking about, THIS is what you need to help your knee heal while still being able to use the tredmill):
Which leads me to another update, we are officially moving.To Park City. Our move out date as far as our townhouse people are concerned is April 23rd, but we are aiming for getting out sooner than that. I've been taking pictures and craigslisting everything I possibly can to lighten the load as much as possible.

Easter was great, even though my parents were out of town, voluntarily....by a beach....anywho a bunch of us sista's got together at anotha' sista's house and ate Famous Dave's and Candy while the kids hunted for oh so
well hidden easter eggs.Gavin got to go on his first easter egg hunt!Well if putting a few eggs in front of him and a basket counts.We will get a little more clever with the hiding as he gets older.But for the meantime, we made him feel like he was a hide n seek superstar.



An idol recap from tonight:Ramiele will be going back to Taiwanese tomorrow when she gets voted off.McCheezy will again be in the bottom 3, not only is he the bottom 3 president but a VIP member...and freaking Kristy Lee Cook will be in the bottom 3 but will she go home ever?No.Why?Because she is the new Sanjaya.How stinking clever is she though for singing proud to be an american?You know the judges had to go soft on her because it's a patriotic song and it will definitely get her votes from every 'nam veteran watching at home in their wheelchairs.AJ watched it for the first time with me tonight because he's home sick from work, and he immediately said Kristy needed to go home.Hellooo that's sayin somethin. But then again he was really impressed with Whitney I mean Syesha Mercado, so I guess it's not saying THAT much...I thought Brooke Benetar did really good, I think her and David C, aka Emo Daughtry,are the only ones that consistently make a song their own.But I have to say...me and David A broke up after tonights show and I'm now a David C groupie....
He has the talent to win it but will america vote for him til the end when he isn't an underdog, or because he KNOWS he's dang good?Doesn't matter, he's probably got record companies lining up waiting for him to get kicked off.I also really liked Michael Johns "We Will Rock You".Maybe it was all the cool flashy lights.I'll vote for cool flashy blinky lights....Starting another diaper bag tomorrow but this time I have a shorter deadline, no time for dorking around.Yeah I said it, dorking.Our pallette is chocolate brown and lavender fabrics....what I'm going to do with those fabrics yet I have no idea.To tell you the truth I really hire those Cinderella mice to do it all for me over night.They're pretty cheap.



10 comments:
Happy Easter! Lots of news! Congrats on the move. I can't wait to move and get rid of junk too. So cleansing! Can I get a business card for those mice? I could really use some help!
I love your hair! It is very cute. Gavin looked like he had a lot of fun.
OOOOOOOOOOOOK, so there is SO much to comment on (love your posts) but since I am obviously SO out of the loop now, tell me more about the move!? Congrats, and good luck, and I want to know more! Exciting!
Love the update...wahoo..i have been waiting forever to see one..Sorry you are all sick but glad you are on the mend. Excited you will be closer too!
I know you've been talking about moving, I just can't believe its here already!! Is there anything I can do to help you sickies? I'm glad you had a good Easter!
i'm gonna miss you.
me sad little puppy.
Hey-I have a blog now--finally so you will have to check it out! It is not as cool as yours though!! I can't believe you are moving so soon. Get out the tissues: Easter was my last Sunday in sunbeams. I work next week (I think they already have someone lined up to help you-Sister Ramsey). I will miss teaching with you.
Yay! I'm glad you're back from Utah, but boo-hoo, you are really leaving us. So sad. Send those mice over here when you're done with them, my house needs to be cleaned!
Hope you are feeling better soon. I wish I could have seen you more while you were here, but YEAH you are moving back. We are so excited.
Post a Comment