The bottom 3 last night was not right.Jason??So what if he's one fry short of a happy meal.I understand Syesha because she's boring but Ramiele and Kristy are 100 times more worthy of being bottom 3.Well no more Parcheezy eazy is good atleast. I missed the entire show due to some last minute craigslist people.I have to say Maria was heaven sent last night because we had a little incident with some weirdos and had she not upped and decided to come over I don't know what I would have done alone.And yes, we have a new rule of no craigslist people while AJ is gone!Long story short I accidentally told 2 people they could come get a free broken stereo so person 1 came and got it, really nice guy that looked like Zach Beattie, then person 2 ends up being 2 hispanics in a scary minivan ringing the doorbell over and over and calling 100 times and sitting out in their car forever AFTER telling them I got rid of the stereo already.Scary!I called Derek Hansen to come over and lay down the law, and he did right away, but only after Juan and Pedro had just driven off.....The whole time Maria just kept saying oh my heart hurts...
Other than my illegal solicitors at my door, craigslist has been great so far.Last night a really nice couple came and took our king bed away (we hated it, too puffy, we like firm,aaand we didn't feel like moving it) and just left a waud of cash.A few other people have come and taken some other misc stuff.Before long we'll have craigslist people completely move us out!



9 comments:
oooooh. Me likey. Can I put first dibs on the A/C and one of the stars? I have always coveted your stars when I am over there......
Dibs to Jackie on the AC and a star
Dibs to Kristen on a mirror and the other star and the green vase
i want the vases!
I want the "indulge"! Did I see two mirrors?
Ok, so, can I have the yellowish file thing too?? The one for the wall.
Name your price.
yes melissa the indulge is yours, and the other mirror and the file thingy
Post a Comment