Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Seattle

So we went to Seattle for about 2 days. All we really went out and did was go to the Aquarium but I'm glad we got out and did SOMETHING as a family. I'm also glad we had 2 for 1 tickets because I didn't think it was worth $15 a person plus parking,but that's just me:) This whole head on the shoulder thing is new for Gavin, he got really tired at the aquarium while AJ was holding him and AJ was like "take a picture take a picture!"

We stayed right off the Puget Sound, literally you take one wrong step off the patio and you're in it.But THE most beautiful view:

Before we went to seattle we (Kristen, Maria, Jackie, Erin)got together at Kristins house to play some DDR since Erin was miserable, to say the least, anyway, I was in charge of all the DDR stuff-the xbox and the mats etc...Kristen had gotten us in the mood with some Janet and some Salt 'n Peppa, we were so ready, so I set everything all up and I'm scrolling through the xbox screen and then it hits me.I forgot the game. I'm SO SMRT.Sorry girls! :)

3 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

ahhh, I bet you girls had fun anyway! I am sorry I missed it! WOW the seattle trip looked AWESOME! What a beautiful view! Zach was the same way...he never cuddled with us unless he was tired! Hey, we'll take what we can get! glad you documented it! hehe!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

It's ok if you missed it Tara, we just talked about you anyway :) oh and that Hansen chick...

Katie said...

That is something I would do. Sounds like you still had fun.