Friday, February 15, 2008

"getting into" everything!



Sorry for the mass pictures.It started with his wanting to open drawers and cabinets, then he decided it wasn't enough so now he has to get IN everything he can open or squeeze into.The other cute stuff he does right now is: Fake sneezes-he throws his head back and brings it forward as he says achoo; pats on the back-if we are doing something good he will walk around and pat us on the back, he did it the other day while I was feeding him(he wasn't in his high chair, I 'sometimes' don't feed him in it :), then to aj when he was playing with him;Knock knock-he knocks on every door he sees then laughs when we say knock knock;Tries to dress himself-he knows where everything goes so he tries to put his shirt on and pants on but cant figure out how exactly but the cutest thing is that he tries putting his shoes on and a few days ago I had my legs crossed and he came up and stuck his shoe on my toe and clapped! This stage is so fun!Gosh I love him.
But we still can't quite figure out who Gavin looks more like....

4 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ah, thats one of my favorite blogs of yours lately! He is so darn cute. Funny how they catch on to things so quickly. I remember when you posted that video of him "Scooching". Seems like just yesterday. About how he looks, that a tough one. I think he looks exactly like that pic of you when his face is all scrunched in the oven drawer. But other times he looks like AJ. Its all good though because you both are handsome folk!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

I totally agree, I think that Gavin looks just like you in the pic of him in the oven drawer. That is SO CUTE!! I love the silly things they do when they are discovering everything. Enjoy it while you can, because someday too soon you will be irritated when he does stuff like this ;-) I love it though, it's part of why I LOVE being a mom

Katie said...

I think Gavin is an equal mix of the both of you. He is looking so cute in all of those pics! Lily is into everything too. Must be the age.

Erin S said...

He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1