Thursday, February 7, 2008

Seein' Stars


2 lucky recipients will be finding one of these in the mail this week.Or next.Whenever I get to the post office...I have a list of babies & birthdays a'comin' in the next few months so I've been at my sweatshop again. Also because I'm STILL sick and I have nothing better to do.It's only been about 7 weeks of this mucus-mania.Last dr appt I got amoxicillin and a week later, nothin.Still the same. Stupid dr went to school for 10 yrs and I'm still sick.And can you believe I've been skipping the gym so my body can rest??Ok that's not 100% true, our little fitness center here was getting redone so you couldn't use it, now that it's done you have to use your pool key to get in, the pool key I lost.I'm afraid to ask for a new one and then see our rent go up another $150.

We are headed to Seattle this Sun-Tues to get away from the rain here.No that's not 100% true either...we're headed there just for fun, we've never been.AJ has a 'business' friend that lives there too we're gonna go see. Not looking forward to a 3 hr drive with Gavin when he hates being in his carseat. Maybe I will just hold him real good on my lap, let him wave to the other cars.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I need a diaper bag. I'll pay you for one. The cute one Tami got for me I had to unfortunetley throw it away cause I didn't realize Spencer's milk spilt on the bottom a few days ago and it was full of mold when I went to use it (I hadn't left for a few days and it was in the laundry room) grrrr... I am so mad. I washed it, but it didn't get all the spots out. Gross.

Rebekah said...

Those bags are so darling, it ALMOST makes me want to have a baby so I can get one...almost.

the mind behind said...

We have to stay friends so I can get a bag when I get prego!! No, no we'll stay friends anyway....it's just a perk!! They're so cute! I'm quite impressed. You are very crafty! I didn't get that gift....Darn.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

So..cute krip! i would take people up on the paying part before you give them out for free...so freakin cute..when are you gonna teach us how to do that????

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

um teach?I don't feel like my skill is good enough to teach since I don't use a pattern, let alone rarely a yrd stick, but I'd love to show anyone my tricks to making them look more difficult than they are!Katie-just let me know if you have a color preference and I'll surprise ya.Kassia-we can still be friends regardless :)Rebekah let me know if you change your mind and I'll put you on my list ;)

thepainterfamily said...

all these martha comments....PAAHH-LEEASE! you're not foolin anyone. YOU my friend, are the reigning craftiness queen! :) WOW...these are SO COOL!

Katie said...

I like the brown that can kind of be girlie or boyish. Like the one in your pics.

Lynzi and Sean said...

Those are so cute! Look at you my crafty friend! Well it will be QUITE a while before I need a diaper bag...but I better be on your list!! I miss ya!!