I was uploading my pictures from Presidents Day at the park and came across this one....and I wondered what they would say if we could hear their thoughts... if you enlarge the photo you can see the little boys expression a little better.
That kid is probably thinking "Didn't that lady just cut her hair last week?" Lol, never fear, I think your hair looks great! Gavin's sheer joy is awesome - "higher Mommy, higher!" Don't worry, the other kid is probably just jealous!
7 comments:
he would say..."mom how come that white boy doesnt have drool coming out of his mouth like I do?"
or "why do the white folk enjoy being pushed in the air in this smelly black piece of plastic with a chain attatched to it"
haahhahah looks like Gavin enjoyed his time out at the park. Andrew loves the swing too!
Gavin: "swing, swing, swing!"
anon dude: "WHAT!? I know you heard me...I said FRUIT. SNACKS. NOW. WOMAN!"
haha! I LOVE the word bubbles!
(this ones from Dave)
Gavin: "hehe, funny noise"
dude: "uh oh...that wasn't just a fart"
That kid is probably thinking "Didn't that lady just cut her hair last week?" Lol, never fear, I think your hair looks great! Gavin's sheer joy is awesome - "higher Mommy, higher!" Don't worry, the other kid is probably just jealous!
Other kid:"*in Habeeeb voice* yeah smile now chubby, for tomorrow I bomb your crib with my pop rocks and orangejuice missile!"
Gavin:"I like cheese."
LOL
Hey Kristy I love your blog it is so cute! I'm stalking you!
Post a Comment