=
=
=
=
=
According to TMZ Robbie's hair is a wig.gay.
(thanks tara for the Tim Daly tip!I was kinda thinking hugh Jackman but not quite..)I wasn't too impressed with the guys tonight.GO HOME JASON YEAGER.I thought David Cooks performance was the best of the night, which isn't saying much, UNTIL I heard David Archuleta.
How can you not look at him and smile? I teared up during his performance. I liked Paula's comment to him "you're so cute I want to squeeze you, pop your head off and hang it from my rearview mirror" that woman is a mess
Hopefully the girls are better tomorrow, found myself bored tonight.Speaking of shows, I officially think the lie detector show is the worst show on tv.With the crowd clapping and hootin' when they admit to all their dirt,like they are proud of them, or like the bad stuff is ok. I felt like I was watching a dimly lit Jerry Springer.Sad sad.
I think Jason and Luke should go home.Did you know David H was gay?My gaydar didn't sense that one.Supposedly he's a 'dancer', but this is just 'rumor'...Then there's the stupid vote for the worst.com site that 'supposedly' kept stupid Sanjaya on so long last season, oh the pain they caused me (aka the new william hung), they are telling everyone to vote for Danny but I think he is good!And yes, the gaydar DID beep a little on him.A little.








10 comments:
LOL. This is hilarious! I definitely see the resemblances here, and my favorite is the Pepe LePew look a like! I'm going to be out of the loop when I come tonight...I haven't watched any Am. Idol yet....I know, shameful! I am enjoying your blogging about it, it keeps me entertained better than the show!
Your funny! I havent watched lasts nights yet..went to the movies with my old mission companions! Which one is David h? hum....Too funny Kristy! Only you would have thought to do that.. :) Thanks for the smile.
There's like 5 davids on the show this season-David H is the brown one.Hernandez.
hahahaha. WOW, you do have an eye for look a likes. Nice work.
haha! you are so clever! I haven't watched Americal Idol...but the last guy TOTALLY looks like the dude from the 90s sitcom Wings (I had to look up his name: Tim Daly) HAH! Its SO him!
You are hilarious!! I love it! Ok, so after my trip I am coming over to watch it with you!
Hey what about that other guy..ohh cant think of his name..Ryan said he looked like Dawsons Creek dude..
ryan said that about Luke, he could pass for a blonde dawson but I think he looks more like orlando bloom+luke perry
I loved David Archuleta's perfomance. It was amazing. Chad was even saying how good it was and he hates that show.
I'm so glad you are keeping me up on all this! I have a meeting during AI so I don't get to watch. I just come here and feel like I'm 'up' on it all! It's like Cliff Notes!
Post a Comment