Buh-Bye losa's!


Colton surprised me even though I didn't like him from the beginning but thought he did better than some others.Joann was pretty bad too but I thought because her performance was better than Kristy's I thought she'd stay. Jason's staying because of his sappy story. The group song was kinda lame.Maybe it's just because I don't care for the 60's.
Now it could be just me, but asking a contestant to sing a farewell after america has voted that they stink seems kinda cruel. If they were voted off, why would we want to hear them again?



4 comments:
that was my exact thought last night..as i fast forwarded AGAIN through the same performances! Obviously we didnt like it the first, AND if they HAPPEN to do better its too late anyway so what exactly is the point?
I didn't get a chance to watch it. I like the black girl who lost her voice in Hollywood and the Britney impersonator. The 16 year old boy from Utah, probably cause he's from Utah, but he seems sweet.
haha. i also switched the channel during their performances. they've gotta find an alternative...like maybe an encore performance by one of the best of the night? like how they do it on Dancing with the Stars.
ya know...I've always wondered the SAME thing! I think the video montage is enough....no one wants to hear them again OBVIOUSLY!
Post a Comment