So my family being the kitty family that they are, has brought to my attention that there's a website that sells 'kitty wigs'..and this site is serious...and they're only $50!...I HAD to share...this is your brain on drugs, any questions?

"Pink is the color of fantasy. Our model, Chicken, looks like her mind is elsewhere when she wears this wig -- somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses. Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline."
"Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Flash to a special place -- where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy. Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl."



6 comments:
oh my goodness....that is really creepy. Seriously, those descriptions are VERY creepy! Hilarious!
What the heck! Who are these crazy people? I am a little freaked out. What is the world coming to?
um, I just took some cold medicine and I think it's affecting my mind. I've got to be hallucinating, maybe I'll go take a nap...
You should get one for Audi and send it with your Christmas cards.
PS-I don't have Jay's new address, but I'll get it for you.
You didn't show the electric blue! I can't believe people would actually buy these.
what?? HA! It all seems pretty freakish...until some teen celebrity buys one and then...oh my
Post a Comment