Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Big Boy Carseat!

I can't believe it took me waiting until Gavin was 24ish pounds to get him a regular carseat to replace his annoying carrier. Right when I got it out of the box he wanted to play with it and check it out. I think he digs it.

It had to go through a taste test, like everything else in his path....it passed, but I don't think it will need any more tasting.....

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

whooo I like, and so does Gavin! too cute!

Katie said...

FUn. Lily is only 17 pounds so no big girl car seat yet. Hopefully by the time she turns one she will be able to be forward facing at the big 20 pounds! I did ask for a car seat for her from mom and Dad for Christmas seeing as Spencer will still need his... Looks like fun.

I can't tell if that car seat reclines. You want one that reclines. Trust me on this! They will sleep longer in the car cause their head won't be bobbling forward. Just a lot more comfortable for the kids.