Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gavin's walking!

I know I've been talking about him walking but here's a little proof, these are some clips from the last couple of days. 9 months old. He has his ups and downs but every day he walks more and more. Determined little guy...

8 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Go Gabina..Go Gabina..He is growing too fast. I love video clips. I just found our video camera with footage from when andrew was born. I have watched it 3 times! Way better then pictures.

dixonfamily said...

Oh my goodness! He is walking so well and I can't believe he is only 9 months old. He is too fun!

Katie said...

That is awesome! Lily walks a little along the couches, but nothing like that. SO CUTE!

Katie said...

PS- When the video clip stops I love how A.J. looks!

thepainterfamily said...

so dang cute! I can't believe he's walking!! Watch out ladies!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Like the background...getting anxious????

The Rylanders said...

Oh keep rubbing it in that you're going to Hawaii and we're not...who needs the sun anyway! :)

Erin S said...

Gavin!! I can't believe he's walking. Aww, he's so cute!