Friday, December 21, 2007

Just another day in paradise.....


I know I know, you're all gonna get sick of seeing these pictures, my apologies....just another gorgeous sunset.Aj and I got to go on a date last night while my parents watched Gavin. It's been a little stressful at times trying to 'vacation' with baby because we are so selfish, wishing we could just get up and head out to the pool or beach but it's just not that easy!But it makes us appreciate the time we do get out a whole lot more.
Cindy and I headed out for a walk this morning and took Gavin to try his feet in the sand for the first time. When we got out to the beach there was a rainbow and I swear I heard angels singing, or maybe it was Cindy...you see these about everyday because it rains (more like tiny sprinkles) atleast once a day but the sun never goes away.
When I set him in the sand, Gavin just stared at his feet for a while and kept curling his toes. I was afraid he would just dive into eating it but he actually never even tried putting the sand in his mouth.



Kristen I'm so proud of your determination out there in the cold!I don't know if I could do it when it's freezing.I did another 4 today but it's been hard every time, I've had to go a lot slower than usual and I end up soaking wet with sweat because it's a little more humid here. Not too much longer until you, me, and Mr. Gym reunite!

No comments: