The only thing consistent with us is change
I know it's 2 minutes...but you're gonna want to see the end :)
yummmmmmmm! Why did Aj move, he should have just let it come!! Haha, that is SO cute though, Gavin is adorable! I can't believe how well he stands himself up and gets around - crazy that he is walking!!
I seriously knew that was coming! Gavin is such a beautiful little boy! You guys did good. I'm glad you got that little moment on tape.
I was thinking that Gavin was going to do some jumping karate move on AJ. He is so cute! Muah to Gavin.
I love it!
Finally had a chance to watch this clip to the end...You had a MUCH better aim, Krippy! AJ's lucky! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yummmmmmmm! Why did Aj move, he should have just let it come!! Haha, that is SO cute though, Gavin is adorable! I can't believe how well he stands himself up and gets around - crazy that he is walking!!
I seriously knew that was coming! Gavin is such a beautiful little boy! You guys did good. I'm glad you got that little moment on tape.
I was thinking that Gavin was going to do some jumping karate move on AJ. He is so cute! Muah to Gavin.
I love it!
Finally had a chance to watch this clip to the end...You had a MUCH better aim, Krippy! AJ's lucky! :)
Post a Comment