Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Top Notch Baby-Proofing

I thought I would show all of you why most of you have not, and will not be invited to my house too often....my baby-proofing style is ..hmm..'creative'?





As you can see, I took the 'duct tape' approach to secure the desk drawers he was always pulling on. The kitchen cabinet with all the cleaners in it is fastened with a lanyard (sp?) and the trash, yes that would be it up on the counter because it doesn't fit under the sink. If anyone has any questions or would like any tips, please feel free to call our secretary, he would be more than happy to take any calls:

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

hahah! you kill me! Hey, at least you are concerned about safety right?

Katie said...

That seems like our house too. Spencer has a little table and chairs, but the chairs aren't very sturdy when Lily pulls herself up onto them. So I put the chairs on Spencer's table, but then he climbs up on the table to sit on the chairs cause he thinks it's cool, but it isn't safe. I can't win. Love the can on the counter. Awesome. Gavin looks so cute in the picture too.