*whispers* I am SO copying my friend Jackie's wordless wednesday idea she copied from someone else where you post some random picture and no words..but you know me...I can't stop the words...so I will just have a whisper wordless wednesday eh eh eh ....let me see what I can find in my vault of pictures....


Sooo my sisters are going to kill me for this but I can't stop laughing.Oh oops *whispers* My sister Jill started doing stuff like this to my pictures and leaving them as huge comments on my myspace. So I wanted to play too except I made her AND my sister Cindy victims. The top two are my sister Cindy...well her head at least and the other two are of my sister Jill....'s head.... I felt inspired. I found a new hidden talent of mine.And I also learned of a bladder control problem I was unaware of. Here is more of my art:


Now I hope I have left you all wordless with my talent....



4 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!! I love it. I like your discovery of a bladder control problem....My parent's dog has that too - maybe I can find out what meds he takes and recommend them to you? ;-)
Phew...so glad to find out that I am your bestest sister...no "Wordless Pics" about me! Although I would look GOOOOOD in that acrobat picture...I used to be able to do that...hey, don't laugh.
Nice. Love it!
HA! This had me laughin'! i need to learn how...i can think of a MILLION uses! hehe!
Post a Comment