Friday, November 16, 2007

Vacation time! 11/17-11/26

buh bye my fellow oregonians.....I'm so excited, I'm heading out of the clouds and the rain to Park City where I get to wake up to this everyday (don't be hatin'):




And hang with mom and dad, aka Meeeema' and Peeeeepa':

Maybe do a little bit of this at the Olympic Park:(no I'm not the guy in the air, you can't see me, I'm in the water blowing snot bubbles and diving for ski boots)

And eat a whole bunch of food with some of these nice folks' (that's 8 of the 9 sisters, and missing the 2 brothers..not to mention the 30 grandkids...PARTAY!-old pic-)


And just maybe show some love to my favorite furry friends:


And theres no better way to start a vacation than Gavin sleeping through the night again last night!!That's #3 now!Wooohooo

5 comments:

Kristen M said...

Man oh man. I'm gonna miss ya. How am I gonna survive w/o my Kristy fix every morning? When I saw the pic of the view from your parents' house I sang in my head "A big house on the hill, or oops forgot my pill." teehee.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

gorgeous. so gorgeous. I honestly never thought I would ever say this: sometimes, I miss utah. AHHHH! Those words are not supposed to come out of my mouth! But it can be so beautiful, especially with the crisp snow in the morning! Enjoy :-)

thepainterfamily said...

wow! we will miss you...have fun! What an awesome place to live..and beautiful family! Enjoy your holiday!

Katie said...

I'm ready to Party.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

your so creative kristy! Geez..love it. Glad to have you here..so miss her you all cause we have her now!!!