So I finally finished the second bag for my sister who was giving them as gifts to her friends having babies. I was told this one didn't need to be done 'til mid November but her friend had the baby a few weeks early, oops, so I had to put a rush on this one...sorry Tami!Sending it out today! Now maybe I can finally make one for myself, even though I promised AJ I would clean up my huge sewing mess after this last bag......shhhhh....
Also in Kristy news, as some of you know, Kristen Mason and I have been hitting the gym at 5:45am, yes my friends, you heard me right, that's before the sun comes up...and Gavin still hasn't slept through the night again. I'm not gonna lie, it's not the easiest getting out of bed when it's cold, rainy, and windy outside, but by the time I get in the car I'm pumped and ready to go. She has a set time she has to be home so we try to make the most of our time there which starts with about 40 min of cardio then weights. Today I ran for 45 minutes! (I get there a littttle bit earlier than Kristen). So thanks out to Kristen for being my motivation to get into the gym, she makes it so fun and I forget how early it is. I feel great, and those goal jeans are starting to fit better, not to mention I've lost all of my baby weight. Now I'm just going for "super hotness" :) . Anyone brave enough to join us is welcome! I have free month passes and Kristen brings free doughnuts! jk....no doughnuts.... but we do wear matching leotards, so if you want to see that you will have to come join us. Kristen will even do the macarena for you on the tredmill if you're lucky.
And here is some eye candy for your viewing enjoyment:
Gavin "brushing his teeth"
Holiday Plans:
BTW, AJ and I got our tickets to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. I'm leaving a little earlier, this Saturday the 17th then he comes out there on Thanksgiving day and we both come back Monday the 26th. Anyone who needs help coping while I am gone can go to Amy Hansens house where free hugs will be provided. But wash your hands before you leave, they are playing virus ping pong over there.



5 comments:
ok, you bag lady.... you just don't stop with the cuteness do you? That pic of Gavin is so so so so so so cute!! I love it! He looks so angelic. And the bags...again, you are really talented. I can't wait to make one with you!
the bag is cute! and the gym sounds tempting (especially the free part) the only prob: no leotard!
You are a better woman than I! I have had a gym membership for the last year...I used it a lot for the first few months, then I just stopped going. I'm horrible.
I'm proud of you going to the gym and you've always been HOTNESS. Of course it must run in the family! Can't wait to see your N.B. (naughty body) this week. We'll need to plan some fun stuff to do. I still owe Angela lunch for her b-day. Cute pics of Gavin. Don't let him put his toothbrush down his diaper... Your bag is super cute too. I've been making blankets all last week and this week. I keep promising Chad that it will be cleaned up too:) Oops.
Thanks for the shout out. I am good for some free lovin! BTW..how do all of our friends stay up on these blogs and commenting? I go to people's blogs, and everyone has already commented twice. I guess I'm not with it lately
Post a Comment