Saturday, November 3, 2007

Gavin's First Halloween





The night before Halloween we missed our ward trunk or treat, I was so bummed. I was even all dressed up as a cowgirl, yes me, dressed up, AND going to a social gathering :) That day Gavin had taken HORRIBLE naps so he was super ornery. On Halloween day we went to the park and that was about it for the holiday I'm not a fan of, at all. But I had to snap some pictures of Gavin dressed up...I could do that year round...My girlfriend Kristen let me borrow the frog costume, thanks Kris! Gavin wasn't sure what he thought about this big green thing on him, but in the spirit of Halloween he made some "scary frog" faces for the camera...such an expressive little 8 month old!









4 comments:

dixonfamily said...

I love the funny faces he is making in those pictures! He sure is the cutest frog I've ever seen!

Rebekah said...

I love the family blog, you should check ours out, we don't have a baby but we have a really cute dog! I must say I love this blogging thing, it is nice to be able to see what is going on in everyone's lives!

thepainterfamily said...

the faces are awesome! i'm glad you caught 'em! :)

Amy said...

His faces are classic!! Did you tell him to make frog faces or something?