Today I went with my girlfriends Amy and Tara to Pirate Park, I had never been there before. Our playgroup has gone a few times but I am too lazy to get up when they meet. It was Gavin's FIRST time on a swing and he would have stayed in it all day if I would have let him, even with it being chilly outside.
Afterwards the kids ate lunch and then we packed up and went home! Oh and I forgot to mention Gavin slept through the night last night for the second time! He went to bed about 7:30pm and got up about 7:45am! It's a great day.....
On a side note, can I just vent my frustrations about my shows this week?? Hello, the cute little cheetah girl going home on Dancing with the Stars, I didn't vote but I was hoping everyone else would, she was the best one on there! And even worse was Brad the bachelor sending Sheena home instead of stupid Bettina...ughh...Greys better make up for it this week.



5 comments:
Looks like he had fun. I feel bad, now that I think about it Lily hasn't ever been on a swing. I'm sure she would love it and now it's getting to cold. Spencer loves the swings. Has since he was little like Gavin and Lily. He totally got into the trick or treating tonight with the cousins. It was pretty cute.
wasn't this so fun!? Seriously...Gavin's eyes are dreamy! he looks like such a little stud!
ugh, I know what you mean about the shows! Seriously, I was annoyed they sent Sabrina home too, although it's mostly because i HATE edyta. She irritates me. And I think Bettina should be axed too, but Sheena's mom was psycho.... Gavin has the most gorgeous eyes! Yea for sleeping through the night!!
I love that park! Swings are the best. I am glad that Gavin enjoyed it. I am sad that the summer is already over and we'll have few days to enjoy the swings for a few months. Congrats on getting another night of sleep!
I just love his beautiful blue eyes. Someday I'll have a little one, but until then I think I will just enjoy all the pictures and stories of my friends kids!
Post a Comment