Monday, November 5, 2007

About ME

I know I know, you're thinking, "well it's always about YOU.." My friend Christina "tagged" me so I'm supposed to tell 6 things about me..if anyone wants a more detailed list I can email you my autobiography.....


1. My husband and I met on the internet and I said I love you first, before even meeting in person...when you know you know ey....he will tell you he bid for me on ebay but that is FALSE information..it was LDSplanet.com...get 'em while their hot.....


2. I'm quite the little creative fart...maybe minus the creative part...I love to sew but I hate to use patterns, so I make it up as I go.I also make my own birthday cards etc., but I have to be in the mood.Let me note I am NOT a scrapbooker. My craftiness comes in spurts, sometimes I'm just not in the mood..you all know how that goes :)


3. I have some weird habits, one is writing down my calories I eat, but another part of that is if I'm going to a restaurant I look up their nutritional values before I go so I know what I'm eating. These last 5 lbs of baby weight have not been fun, I have to be strict!!Another weird habit is when a stranger walks by I don't breathe in because I don't want to "smell their smell"..I'm addicted to chapstick..I bite my cheeks when I have a lot on my mind...when my hair is down I run my fingers through it then smell it, Jill called me out on that one..so yes, go ahead, call me borderline OCD....


4. I work from home sending out press releases for the President of the Navajo Nation, and update his website. Impressive I know....and boy do I LOVE the Navajo Nation.


5. When I was younger I would always offer to clean the kitchen floor for my mom. My cleaning technique consisted of freely pouring dish soap all over the lenolium floor, grabbing the faucet and spraying water all over it, then running and sliding across the floor into adjacent walls. This probably explains a lot about why I am who I am now.


6. Last but not least, I am legally blind in my left eye. No just kidding, but that would make me a bit more interesting wouldn't it? Or just make you never want to ride in my car again. No for real, my last thing about me I think is...I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders.I get the goosebumps just looking at pictures. Way to go out with a bang, I know.


K so it's my turn to "tag" 3 more people and I pick ANGELA, AMY HANSEN and KRISTEN MASON. You're it!


4 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

alright lady....you may not move until you help me make one of your GORGEOUS diaper bags. I love every single one!! Lets get together and hit Joanns.....I really am dying to make one they are so cute!

thepainterfamily said...

you're too funny!...and I am still trying to figure out if you really do work for the Navajo Nation!? sweet! :)

Rebekah said...

That diaper bag is adorable, you made it? Very awesome.

Amy said...

So where is my name?? (hee hee)