Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



A couple of us girls and our little ones went to the Pumpkin Patch this week, and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. Oregon is so beautiful! The pumpkins were pretty much picked over but I just went along for the fun and to take pictures. And because I didn't have a third arm to hold a pumpkin either. I ended up having to hold Gavin most the time because I couldn't bring the stroller. My biceps were on fire by the time we left!He would put all 23.5 pounds of his weight forward to want to reach down and touch the pumpkins. Finally I let him, and apparently he wanted to eat the dirt too.Overall he was reallly good for being tired and hungry. Jill comes out this weekend so AJ and I are hoping to head back to have her take some family pictures out there. We'll see if we actually get to it...and if the sun is even out...

3 comments:

Amy said...

You're a good photographer mama. Those turned out so cute!

Katie said...

Krippy,
So glad you are blogging now! It will be way easier to keep in touch and to compare the twinners:) Lily is 16.8 pounds and seems heavy to me. Gavin doesn't look fat to me. He looks just perfect. As my friend Lindsay says "a cookie cutter kid" Really he is just gorgeous.

Rebekah said...

I love those chubby cheeks he has!