For the first time in the 8 months of his life Gavin finally slept through the night! I have never been so happy to wake up at 6:30am in my life. And of all nights I picked last night to go to bed a little earlier. First of all I woke up to him talking and making noises in his crib rather than crying, and I felt different, but it was still dark...we don't have a clock in our room so I had no idea what time it was. I thought nooo it couldn't be morning because I didn't hear our neighbors kids pounding up and down the stairs as if they had ski boots on....with huge sandbags in them....and they're always up at 6:00, so I tiptoed down the stairs (our floors squeek so bad, and if Gavin heard one he'd cry knowing someone was up without him) and peeked at the microwave clock, I had to blink several times to make sure what I was seeing was true. I feel like a whole new woman! I'm just going to enjoy my energy boost today, but I'm not going to hold my breath that it happens again tonight....I'm just gonna cross my fingers really really hard....
My 18 yr old sister Jill gets in town tonight for the weekend and I'm excited to have her out here for her first visit to Oregon. Haven't quite figured out what we are going to do yet I don't think she cares, she just wants Gavin.She's selfish like that. :)
8 years ago



2 comments:
Hurray! Isn't that the best feeling ever? Too bad we didn't get to go to the gym this morning to celebrate! Cute little Gavin, he's growing up!
How funny he sleeps in a onsie with no blankets. I should take a pic how andrew sleeps. Long warm jammies, blankets tucked all around him..laying on blankets. Then again i dont like the heater, poor kid! WAHOOOOO TO GAVIN. Lets hope it continues.
Post a Comment