Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hands full...





Gavin's typical day consists of playing in his exersaucer for about 10 minutes here and there, and getting into EVERYTHING the rest of the day. I'm constantly picking him up and moving him out of things because I just can't block everything off. When he starts going back towards somewhere he knows he shouldn't, he turns back to look at me, smiles, then crawls even faster towards it thinking he can outrun me. Stinker. I wish we had a big padded room full of toys for him to be able to get into whatever he wants, and maybe I could curl up in the corner and get some much needed sleep.....my mom teases that anytime I need to take a nap or something to just turn on the webcam and she'll watch him!

2 comments:

the mind behind said...

He is so painfully cute! I can't wait to be in your shoes...even with the sleep deprivation! It’s really too bad we’re not on the same side of the country! I added a link to you on my page too!

The Rylanders said...

My mom says the same thing to me about the webcam! That is too funny, you should do it one day though!