Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekend with Jill




This weekend my 19yr old sister Jill visited from Utah. Gavin loves her, despite his bluesteel look in the picture :) We didn't get to do all the fun things I had hoped to do but it was nice to have her here anyway. She slept on an air mattress in the living room and I would put Gavin in his exersaucer right by her in the morning and he would stand on his toes to see over the covers to stare at her like "what the heck you doin' in my house??" We got to do a movie and lunch on monday while AJ watched Gavin. We saw Dan in Real Life,I thought it was really cute. Jill gave me a bunch of crap for calling an early movie a matinee (sp?). You know us old farts talkin all old school! Love you Jill!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Your sister is beautiful! I wish I got to meet her! I'm glad you guys had a blast!