Saturday, October 27, 2007

No such luck..

I was hoping for another wonderful night of sleep but no such luck...I went to bed around 12:30 as usual and he went to bed at 7 and got up at 3 and the poor guy had an overflowing diaper. So not THAT bad but still one more waking than I'd like.....Maybe he'll do it again in another 8 months! It's amazing how dramatically different my mood can change because I had to wake up once with him.

3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I feel you...bed at 7 and Andrew woke up at 1 then 6:30 for the day! Aghhh what do we have to do to keep our little ones asleep. But he slept a full 8 hours that is great and normal. Dr said about 8 hours is when they are hungry again. Andrew thinks he has to eat after 6 hours, takes after his mommy. Better luck tonight.

Katie said...

Good luck tonight sweet heart. I feel for you:) Hope you are having fun with Jillian.

thepainterfamily said...

dang! there is always tonight! (i'll cross my fingers!) trust me on this...i'm no martha! :) (you're funny!) Martha wouldn't let her kids (including her 13 mo old) run around with the entire bag of halloween candy (drooling it all over the floor) while she chatted on the phone for 30 minutes! (guilty as charged)
ps
it is amazing how much they can consume in that time...oops!