The only thing consistent with us is change
Within 40 minutes:
So bring on baby #2 :)
Cause he's a boy! What is the fun in life without a mess?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL..ROTFL ROTFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. bet you dont think its so funny huh!!
Oh gosh that is funny. The teeth marks in the butter kills me!
I actually had a labrador that used to do the same thing with sticks of butter, but if you left him long enough he would down the entire thing. Butter...
I think it's their age. Little stinkers. Gotta love them.
ALLLLL boy! But ya gotta love his little innocent smile for the camera!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So bring on baby #2 :)
Cause he's a boy! What is the fun in life without a mess?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL..ROTFL ROTFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. bet you dont think its so funny huh!!
Oh gosh that is funny. The teeth marks in the butter kills me!
I actually had a labrador that used to do the same thing with sticks of butter, but if you left him long enough he would down the entire thing. Butter...
I think it's their age. Little stinkers. Gotta love them.
ALLLLL boy! But ya gotta love his little innocent smile for the camera!
Post a Comment