Atleast now I know what my husband is doing at work on those days I'm sitting at home about to pull my hair out with Gavin. I don't get the whole twitter thing either.
8 years ago
The only thing consistent with us is change
Atleast now I know what my husband is doing at work on those days I'm sitting at home about to pull my hair out with Gavin. I don't get the whole twitter thing either.
5 comments:
go AJ..now i am more curious about it..
I still don't know what twitter is and maybe I'll keep it that way...I miss you, sorry I never comment anymore but I'm always reading your blog. I hope your talks went well today and that you have a better week this week. Being a mom is definitely a challenge and I have my days where I just want to pull my hair out, but the best advice I think is to take it one day at a time. That has definitely helped my anxiety a lot! I am praying for you friend. We'll have to chat soon :)
Wow...I just got onto facebook...I am so behind the times. I think that I like it that way though. So no tweeting for me!
I can't say I tweet! That made me laugh!
haha! awesome.
glad they didn't ask me...I don't know what/how to twitter either...I've seen it on the side of some blogs...but yeah, no clue as to HOW it gets there! :)
Post a Comment