No really, you should. www.elfyourself.jibjab.com you can add up to 5 elves at once.I get a good kick out of this little feature every year.This is one of my sisters and I doing an interpretive dance to show our excitement for our Christmas get together in just a few short days!Cindy sorry your head is so big.Kind of.
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
On Christmas Gavin and I leave for Denver to meet up with my parents and sisters and stay at my sister Tami's house.I'm so excited!AJ will be staying here and playing xbox with his 17 yr old brother all weekend. Last year we had a horrible experience traveling on Christmas, lets cross our fingers this year is a lot different!
For my good news minute I want to announce that our heater is FINALLY working!It's been in the teens here but with the wind chill feeling around zero at some times.Last night our house was 60 degrees brr!We have a small little space heater we put in Gavin's room and just bundled ourselves up before bed.I had on hat, gloves, sweatshirt, the works.But after a week of this madness we are warm again!YAY



5 comments:
oh man good thing you got some heat! I've been cold in Vegas I can't imagine how you feel. Well good luck traveling and hopefully the weather is good so you don't have any layovers. Have a Merry Christmas!!
wahoo to the heater working just in time for you to leave. I am excited to see you both. Chao until Christmas
haha... we love the elf yourself! We have found so many useful applications...(and hours of laughing!) heeh!
I love being elfed. Cool!
I love being elfed. Cool!
Post a Comment