Just some recent pics. I accidentally buzzed Gavins hair :( I had the back and sides looking so good then tried to just 'skim' the top and he decides to jerk his head so I had to do the whole thing...gonna have to put off the family pics for another week or two....in his hand in the second pic is a little eye-ball that he got from the Tibbits house before we left PC and he won't let go of it.He runs around holding it to his eye going "eyeball eyeball"
This is Gavin's new girlfriend Jaiden.She's kind of posessive :) She's a month younger than him and is already potty trained.Good boy going for a chick that's smarter, like daddy did...eheh
The other morning I walk away from Gavin for 2 minutes and somehow he got the syrup which was FULL and dumped it everywhere.That was fun to clean up.Here's a piece of the mess, notice how much of the syrup is gone:
The other day he was babbling some stuff and I got the idea to write down the words he says now for his baby book.I'm up to 75 words already and counting! I didn't think it was near that much since it's so many 2 or 3 word little phrases. We just taught him 'cheese' for the camera.
Not much else is new.I have 8 bag orders and counting so I've been setting up 'shop' in our office to get through them as quick as possible for christmas! It's been in the 40's-ish here lately but it feels soooo much colder since it's a wet cold and it's usually windy.
AJ officially started his morning show monday and he's doing great! You can listen online at http://www.1005thewolf.com/ from 6-10 Missouri time.CALL HIM! He'd love it :) 417- 883-WOLF (9653).Here's a video from their website of the AJ and everyone else trying on wranglers for the best rear in wranglers contest.Go to the website and click on best rear in wranglers contest and scroll down to vote for AJ!!



5 comments:
hahaha LOL. I am gonna post that video on my blog i think. Cute pics of Gavin. ahhhh.
oh my gosh...I'm dying about the rear in wranglers contest! haha! great video!
Gavin looks way older with his new haircut, can you believe he's almost 2?!?! That wrangler contest is hilarious.
Gavin is SO big. I can't believe it. He is such a cutie. Sounds like you are staying busy with your bags. Can I tell you how many compliments I get on my diaper bag. Seriously, at least 1 comment anytime I go anywhere. Then I tell them about my talented friend. Anyways, I want to send you a Christmas card so what is your address either leave me a comment or e-mail me: tarajensen82@yahoo.com. Thanks.
He is a cutie pie. I can't believe that little girl is potty trained already! I can't even get SPencer potty trained. UGGG.... I have 3 in diapers. NOT CHEAP! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. We miss ya.
Post a Comment