The only thing consistent with us is change
He is getting so big! I can't believe it!I hope you guys are enjoying your new home and getting settled quickly!
Ok, so I do have to mention, the nose thing is so cute!!
ahhhh..my wittle gabina..So cute and so big. I LOVE them getting older it is so much fun! Granted Andrew decided he is going to throw fits now, but besides that its fun :)
I say you take him to Hollywood :) Miss you!
So was he showing you what cats sound like when they cough up hairballs? Cause that was a pretty good impression!
oh man. cuteness...that's all.
I love him! He is so so cute. ;-) Miss you!
He is MY man. He learns well from his Grandpa. I have so much more to teach him. Is that why you moved away?
that is so jilarious!!! He looks like he will be Mr. personality not to mention mr good looking:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is getting so big! I can't believe it!
I hope you guys are enjoying your new home and getting settled quickly!
Ok, so I do have to mention, the nose thing is so cute!!
ahhhh..my wittle gabina..So cute and so big. I LOVE them getting older it is so much fun! Granted Andrew decided he is going to throw fits now, but besides that its fun :)
I say you take him to Hollywood :) Miss you!
So was he showing you what cats sound like when they cough up hairballs? Cause that was a pretty good impression!
oh man. cuteness...that's all.
I love him! He is so so cute. ;-) Miss you!
He is MY man. He learns well from his Grandpa. I have so much more to teach him. Is that why you moved away?
that is so jilarious!!! He looks like he will be Mr. personality not to mention mr good looking:)
Post a Comment