So in happier news, I just bought $230 of gift certificates for $17 on Restaurant.com. They do $25 gift certificates for $10, then when you type in the coupon code TREATS (until halloween) it takes another 80% off. You can buy them for almost any city.The only cons are you print the cert's, which isn't too bad because you don't have to pay for any type of shipping.But some of them have some strict terms like you have to spend a minimum of $50 to use the $25, or you have to buy 2 entrees etc. but still a deal none the less! Thought I'd share!Don't be surprised if you get one for xmas :) I should have printed them on christmas paper or something cool....
8 years ago



2 comments:
oh man! that sounds like a Penske NIGHTMARE! let us know how it goes...I'd say they BETTER at least refund some money! :) Also, I've seen this restaurant.com thing before and always wondered if it was really a good deal! I might have to try it out! thanks for the tip!
wow, that does sound like a deal. So as of now you are on a plane flying away from us all..don't mind me if I shed some tears. It hasn't hit home yet until i go up to PC and see the downstairs empty..i feel depression kicking in.
Post a Comment