I've been sewing just about everything lately, just one of those moods.Here's a few of the latest creations.(apron is 2 sided.Don't look toooo close, I 'winged it', never made on before).It's diaper bag season!If you're pregnant right now chances are you're on my list :) If you're not on my list, then you shuld really call me more. jk don't call, I'm more of a texter. If you want to be on the bag list, which is getting longer by the day as Christmas is only a few months away, just let me know!I'll do the messenger style or whatever you prefer and either some burp cloths or a diapers/wipes holder for $30 + shipping if it needs to be.My goal is to make all my christmas gifts, or atleast most of them.Just got to get my creative artsy fartsy wheel a' turnin'.....
8 years ago



11 comments:
You know when I had Abby I really wanted some of those cute burp cloths and I coulnd't find any...And now of course you're making them...I might just have to have another one...OR I can use them for other things like cleaning or something :) Miss ya!
Look how cute you are!!! I wish I was crafty. I am trying to make Kaiya some "Dallas Cowboys" bloomers for the season and I am kind of scared how they will turn out.
So cute!! When we have a baby, I will definitely buy one from you, I love it! Hope all is well with you guys!
Silly Tracy, when one of my friends is HAVING a baby you don't buy the diaper bags, they're my gift! I figure you've done enough work ;)
I hope I'm on your list for a diaper bag:) They really are so cute. You need to show me how to make them. See you Saturday!
That apron for Cindy is so cute. Love the crown..so her!!!
You are just so darn creative! So when are you guys going to be down this way? We haven't seen you in so long!
SOOOO CUTE!! I might have to put in a request for another diaper bag. Braden has gotten a hold of mine and few times and then Carter gets into a tug of war with me trying to take it from both of them....let's just say its seen better days. Right now while Braden is teething, it has become one of his favorite things to chew on. But I still love it and get compliments everywhere I go....you are the best!!!
You are so talented. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my diaper bag. Everywhere I go, everyone tells me how cute it is and asks me where I got it. Thanks again.
i'm pretty sure I hate you. You make such fantastic stuff!!!! LOVE that bag, the pink and green is amazing! Where did you find that? If you say JoAnn's I'm going to lose it. And I love the burp cloths. My two sister-in-laws are both due next month and I gotta get movin' on the bags. Wish you were here to offer your expertise!
WHEN ARE YOU SENDING MINE ITs almost my b -day!!!!
LOVE you
Abbey
Post a Comment