Saturday, June 7, 2008

A few little updates

So I will try and keep this as short as possible, but I've been away from blogging for quite some time now....

My new favorite purchase-the Bosu Ball (short for "both sides up"...so clever..) you've probably seen them at the gym but have been afraid like I have to look like an idiot flying off of it just trying to figure it out.Or if you haven't seen it at the gym then you need to go to the gym.I was sore for a few days after doing some leg and butt workouts on it.Here Cindy and I demonstrate just a few of the ways to operate a bosu ball:


Also a happening this week-my baby sister/workout and fitness buddy graduated!My parents are officially going to be empty nesters once she goes to SUU here pretty soon.Oh and if we ever move out of their basement.Cindy had a grad party at my parents condo and my sweet mom decided to get her a cake.Only problem is she had them put USU on the top, not SUU.Silly mom. I took her grad announcement pictures.Gosh I'm awesome.

Here are some other random recent pictures:




So there you have it folks.Exciting yes I know.Our computer is no longer in such a convenient and accesible area so I can't blog while I 'watch' Gavin.

Who else is excited that So You Think You Can Dance has started again?I love that show.This season has been way better so far, they got a new producer or something because they are showing a lot more of the good performances and just little bits of the abnoxious ones.Here's the top 20 if you missed it.Watching it made me want to go stay at the new Planet Hollywood hotel in Vegas. Or just get out where it's warm, period.

8 comments:

Kristen M said...

FINALLY! ;) Cute cute. I want to know the story behind AJ & the broken chair...

Zach 'n' Jack said...

HURRAY!! You still live! Holy cow, Gavin has gotten so big, he looks like such a cute little boy now! That pic of him in shorts makes him look so old! I'm with Kristen - what happened to the chair?

Lynzi and Sean said...

Aww your blog looks so cute! Cindy's pictures are gorgeous, atta girl...oh just an random FYI - one of Sean's friends from high school made the top 20 on so you think you can dance, I thought you would appreciate that!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Yeah I heard there are 4 Utards that made SYTYCD top 20, go us!And the chair pic-quite a funny moment I must say...the chair was already missing a few parts so we knew it's time was nearing the end...and I walked into the bathroom one day and heard a loud crash, then peek around the corner and he's sitting on the floor still typing on messenger.

Rebekah said...

You know I am excited for So You Think You Can Dance!

thepainterfamily said...

YEAH! you're back! you ARE an awesome lady! those senior pics are amazing!

Kathy Twitchell said...

hey Kristi...I don't know if you remember me...back from the good old days at Dixie? I'm friends with keli Bullen. I just saw your blog on hers. Your little boy looks almost the same age as mine. I'm sure your busy:) You look so great, whats the seceret? Where are you guys?

Erin S said...

Gavin is so big! What a cutie. How goes the studying??