Blehhhhhh ...all the girls did ok, nothing exciting.Has anyone else noticed a lot of the singers have red tongues, it's been on multiple shows.Like they give them a fireball or something right before they go on.It's kind of tough to decide who will go home tomorrow.In my opinion Kristy Lee Cook and Kady Malloy should go home.I could see Amanda staying or going, judges love her, I don't.
Syesha, moesha, whatever, sang Saving All My Love for You.eh.Her most embarassing moment was in second grade she wrote a note to a crush and he told on her.Seriously.
Ramiele sang a bland Against All Odds by Phil Collins.Eh.Her most embarassing moment was that she dropped her picture off at a boys house that she liked, and watched from across the street as he and his mom came to the door and laughed.So her and Danny(aka Jessica Alba's gay twin) are BFF's.They're little code is they make a half-heart shape with their hands and the other completes it with theirs...aww..
Kristy Lee Cook, Oregon country girl,sang a country-ish version of Faithfully by the awesome Journey.Eh.She bugs me too.Her posture, how she sings, but she is the only countryish singer in the comp. so I could see her lasting another show or two although I wouldn't mind seeing her go home tomorrow.
Kady Kady Kady....why the crap are you still on this show.She sang I want to Live Forever by Queen.Yuck.Her embarassing moment was after a bad talent show performance she tripped over the mic cord.Simon said she's like a robot when she sings, no personality, I agree.
Irish rocker-ish chick Carly Smithson sang I Drove All Night by Cyndi Lauper/Celine Dion.It was good, but eh.Her embarassing moment was that she got her leg stuck in a railing and her friend had to oil it out.She had her mom in the audience and she was gorgeous I thought, anyone else see her?
Asia'uhhh sang I wanna Dance with Somebody.Bleh.Girl bugs me, she shakes her bobblehead too much when she sings.In a way, and I don't know how, but she reminds me of Paris Bennett from season 6.That girl (paris)had the most annoying 'thank you' ever.Her embarassing moment was she fell on rollerskates while being an extra for a movie.
Ah Brooke, I actually really liked her performance tonight the most.She sang Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benetar but she was the only one I thought that really made it different, made it her own.It was just her singing and one of the band players playing the guitar.Simon loved it.Paula interestingly used the word pure, like she did with David A.Her most embarassing moment was when she was 12 she went clinging to her dads leg after church and complaining about how tired etc she was, only to realize it wasn't her dad.That reminds me, my mom had an embarassing moment very similar but she accidentally slapped another mans butt at a church activity who she thought was my dad.So she says....
Amanda is an interesting one....I really don't get her.I know to rockers and stuff she's 'cool' but as far as vocally I don't hear it.At all.She sang I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett.It was Simons favorite performance of the night.He said it was fantastic. Her embarassing moment was that she accidentally burnt down a pool/porch.Atleast she fixed her hair this week.



2 comments:
I totally agree with you on everything you said. I said to franco last night what is UP with the red tongues! And what the fetch is up with the outfits. Ireland chic and Aish girl..gag..Franco said it was 80's so they had to dress like it but Brooke looked cute. I have no favorite girl sadly. And totally noticed David licking his lips..they need to tell him to stop.
yeah...red tounges!? weird!
Post a Comment