After a whopping 8 days with my hair short I decided it just wasn't short enough, so my hair girl took me in on a days notice and gave me my indecisive fix I needed.It was only like an inch or so. It looks cuter flipped out but I still like it, woohoo for short hair.
Where's Waldo??? This was one of Grandma Maguire's gifts to him and I think it's so cute. He's really into hats right now and wearing things on his head. Whenever I have a headband on he wants to take it off and put it on his head....so I let him :) excuse the mess in the background....my maid is on vacation....
8 years ago



3 comments:
Ahhh! I LOVE where's waldo! That was THE most popular book in my classroom of 4th graders! (literally they fought over it!) haha! and I am a fan of the shorter hair...although you look great both ways!
I love your hair. It looks really great.
I love your hair!!! And you look so skinny girl! What have you been doing??
Post a Comment