Nice slide show. The sparklies make everything look that much more magical and exotic. So awesome that you guys got to go! Looks like it was so much fun.
And Happy Holidays to you!! I love seeing all your pictures! I hope I'm as good about keeping up with the site once there are little ones around!Thanks for all the well wishes. Happy New Year to you!
oh man, what great memories! I love the pic of the sea turtle! That was one of my favorite memories of Hawaii...swimming with the sea turtles! It was magical!
5 comments:
Nice slide show. The sparklies make everything look that much more magical and exotic. So awesome that you guys got to go! Looks like it was so much fun.
oooh!! Love the pics of the city at night! And you saw a sea turtle, how nifty! I'm with Kristen, the sparkles add a nice touch ;-)
And Happy Holidays to you!! I love seeing all your pictures! I hope I'm as good about keeping up with the site once there are little ones around!Thanks for all the well wishes. Happy New Year to you!
oh man, what great memories! I love the pic of the sea turtle! That was one of my favorite memories of Hawaii...swimming with the sea turtles! It was magical!
I must say... I am quite jealous, it looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment