I just have to give a huge shout out and sincere thanks to our friends Joanna and Jared, aka J. Designs Studios. They are in our ward and Joanna was actually AJ's Junior Prom date back in the day! I wasn't really sure about being 8 months pregnant and in front of the camera but I'm really glad Joanna brought it up to me.These seriously made my day, I got to fall in love with my boys all over again. And this is only a few of the 86 she took :) If any of you want some WONDERFUL photographers go HERE to set up your own session :) They even made Gavin's chipped tooth whole again! (For the update on that, long story short, dentist just filed the tooth so it wasn't so sharp, he wouldn't fill it.Thanks.We are over it for now and can wait a little while as we anticipate the upcoming baby bills :) )
Not much to update, weather has been great, we've been hitting up the pool a lot.No pregnancy complaints here, knock on wood.Sleeping is eh, alright, other aches and pains are eh not so bad, come and go but as expected. I've been keeping busy with misc sewing projects and finding a new love for the crockpot because I'm too lazy to cook and clean up anymore.
My new favorite thing: Gavin coming in my room when he wakes up each morning (which is always in the 6 o'clock hour now for some reason) opening the blinds, saying 'good morning', turning off the ipod dock (where we play sounds of crashing waves all night-better than hearing the college kids in the parking lot), him grabbing the remote and jumping in bed with me to watch cartoons.Thennnnn the rest of the day is usually downhill from there :)


















12 comments:
I love the pics!! You guys all look great, I can't believe you are 8 months!
What a CUTE family you have!
Kristi you look awesome...your whole fam does! Ill have to rope joe into getting our pics taken by her. So cute!
Those pics are amazing! You are the cutest pregnant girl! Will your friends travel to the east coast to take our pics? Haha. Love ya!
I really love these. It's great when you find a great photographer. You look really adorable pregnant. I had so much water weight I looked hideous. You look great!
Are you sure you're 8 months pregnant?! You look amazing and I love your hair, color and cut!! That Gavin is a honey for sure!! You guys have a beautiful family. I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well. I can't wait to see little Boy #2!
You look so amazing!!! All the pics are beautiful.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics, what a cute family. You look great! Having family pictures turn out when you have a 2 year old is a MIRACLE!
shut.up.
I LOVE those pictures! You look smokin hot my dear!
love love love them all (i'd like to see all 86!)
Kristie, these are stunning!!! What a cute family you have and I can't wait to see that lil' boy when he arrives. You looks amazing by the way.
um hello?? I thought you said you were 8 months prego. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!! And super tiny, are you sure this kid isn't going to come out the size of a peanut? Amazing pictures, you all look so beautiful!!!
I LOVE the pictures, they are all so darling. I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Post a Comment