We've pretty much gotten all unpacked, minus my sewing junk. This last week AJ's mom came up to visit and while she hung with Gavin we drove down to Branson, about 45 minutes away, where they've just built a place called the 'Landing' which is almost identical to the Gateway. We had lunch by the water and watched a mini watershow like the one at the Belaggio in Vegas, except ours wasn't to Celine Dion, it was to Mariah Carey "All I wan't for Christmas is You". Only in Branson.....
Next stop this weekend was to see AJ's grandparents in Mountain Home, Arkansas 2 hours away.We ended up staying for 24 hours because Gavin was being SO FREAKING ornery and fussy.We think it's the move maybe?Too much change?But he did fall asleep in bed with us without a fuss for the first time EVER because we didn't have a pack n play.
Friday I had an interview at the hospital here to be a part time personal trainer at their nice gym(s), I would switch locations.There are only 2 openings and they were interviewing a bunch of people so I'm not holding my breath.The interview was more like a test than anything, I wish I would have brushed up on my PT book but luckily he asked the ones I knew, whew.
AJ started work today officially, doing the afternoon show for the week, but next week he officially has the big unveiling of his new morning show woohoo!I know you can listen online, I'll let you know the link when I get it.
I've been really bad about taking video of Gavin so here's just a little clip of him from yesterday.He is OBSESSED with 'byoons', or balloons, which is what's in his hand.Aaaand I'm pretty sure he speaks Arabic.:




10 comments:
Andrew loved the video of Gavin. he laughed when gavin jumped on the couch. They should web cam sometime! I want to come visit and go to Branson...and arent there lots of church sites in Missouri??
He is such a cute little monkey! We will have to get together again soon so the Metric Frijoles can have some practice!
TOO CUTE!! I love listening to him talk, how funny. He is getting so big! I'm glad you guys made it there and are finally settled. MISS YA!!!
And......his laugh is so cute! I love it.
Aww he's so cute! Too bad Abby only speaks Chinese so even if we lived closer they wouldn't be able to communicate...So how long are you going to be a brunette for?
I am so glad you guys are having so much fun!! Do you do etsy? You should!! Let me know!!!!
I love your hair! Very cute.
I'm crossing my fingers for you...that PT job sounds awesome! I am so glad (and only a little jelous of your new homestate) that you are getting settled in. I had to laugh at Branson...yeah, good ole Branson! :)
I still think you should do etsy...You bags would sell because you charge less!! Think about it! Can I order one?? Email me, lets chat!!
melissa@epochera.com
Talk to you soon!
i swear the video used to only be like 2 minutes, now it is 10 minutes..hum..cute how he says cindy. Why arent you teaching how to say, "Amazing Aunt Lala". Geez... :)
Post a Comment