When I was 4 we lived in Grapevine, TX and for preschool I went to The Selwyn School.We had to wear khaki, navy blue and white little outfits. Most of you don't know that a few grades up from me was Norah Jones.I didn't even know this until about a year ago while flipping through my little preschool year book.I'm on the same page, same line.Picture is kind of blurry so I highlighted both our pics in red.Just click it to enlarge. I wanted to make sure it was THE Norah Jones so I looked up a bio on her and sure enough, she grew up in Grapevine too!Even went to the University of North Texas which was in Denton, the town I grew up in. That's my little unknown fact for the day... Do any of you have some interesting unknown facts?
8 years ago



3 comments:
That's a fun unknown fact. I can't think of any fun little facts like that about me, but I'll keep you posted if I think of anything!
Ok, I've got one... Nathan went on a date with Brad Pitt's sister-in-law's sister.
Oh my gosh! WOW! That is pretty cool ya know! ....and no...no one famous in my past, (unless you count the fact that a serial killer lived up the street from me. ya, its true) but don't worry, I was never in danger because he only killed young prostitutes and threw them into the missiouri river!
Post a Comment