Last night my girlfriends threw a 'Put Erin into Labor" party for our very pregnant friend.Everyone was just supposed to bring some diapers for her since it's her second child, which was my plan, but my good ethnic friend Maria reminded me I needed to make her a diaper bag.So I dragged all my sewing stuff back out and in 2 days, I did. As well as some matching burp cloths and a diapees and wipees holder.Thanks Maria for making me get my sewing machine back out! I have a bunch of friends that are due in the next few months and I can get their bags rolling now that I'm back in my groove :) BTW last night was the most fun I've had in a long time.We busted out the Rock Band and now I have TOLD AJ we have to buy it. Here are some pics of the after hours party.
I just love all you girls! I don't know what I will do if the day ever comes that I have to leave you.......
8 years ago



7 comments:
I love that game! Unfortunately we don't have any of the consoles you can play it on, but I heard that they plan on making it for the wii. So hopefully they do that soon! I would love to see some pictures of you guys rocking out.
ARGH! I'm so jealous that I had to leave early! Wouldn't you know it, I came home early and Zach didn't even go work out.....oh well, if I had stayed I'm sure he would have been motivated to go...the circle of life. Bravo on the bag, it looks AWESOME I love it!
It ALMOST makes me want to have another baby just so you can make me a bag...ALMOST.
I'm nervous for the pics to be posted...yet excited to see them. Freakin' the best game ever. We need to get some more songs unlocked.
Sounds like fun. We are into the dance revolution lately. Maybe we need to invest in the Rock Band.
So cute your diaper bag. I'm way impressed. (as always) when are you coming out this way?
I'll run it with you. I ran the Provo Half before my mission. I didn't do to bad. Now I'm totally not in shape for it, but it will give me reason to do so.
Oh my heck, I had no idea that you were recording anything!!! I thought you were just taking pictures. Oh well. It was the best night of my life!!!! Thanks so much for the cute bag, I love it!
oh man...that was AWESOME! haha! I am glad you got some video! The band looked great...but Alissa jumping was the best! by the way....next girls night? we need to schedule!!
Post a Comment