
Just a brief history of us, AJ and I met online in Aug. 2003 when he was living in Missouri and I was in Utah. I was in school and he's a radio dj, has been since he was 17.I flew out there in November '03 for a week which turned in to 2 weeks...he proposed in January '04, then we got married Feb 28, '04. Talk about get 'er done! Everything fell into place so perfectly, I don't feel like we needed an extra minute to prepare. A few days after the wedding we drove my stuff out to Springfield, Missouri (yep that means no honeymoon!) where we lived for the next year. Then we moved to Texas for 6 months, then to Utah for about a yr and a half, and now we are here in Portland, Oregon where AJ works in the evenings at a country station called the Wolf. You can listen to him online at http://www.thewolfonline.com/




1 comment:
You left off a little... "in Missouri we met the coolest couple. The Tuttles were so much fun that leaving them literally made our hearts break in two." I think that is about it.
Post a Comment